Talk

Advanced search

Sleep pattern for 6mo?

(4 Posts)
Fuzzyduck21 Wed 09-Mar-16 10:02:33

What's normal? Put ds to sleep at around 830pm. He will wake at around 2/3am for a feed and then will go straight back to sleep. Then wakes up for the day at around 7am. Then through the day he is only able to be awake for around 2/2.5hrs until he gets stroppy and needs a nap. I must admit I haven't timed his naps which I will do from now. He is a VERY active baby and is constantly 'busy' and is rolling over and attempting to crawl so I can imagine he is probably using a lot of energy but it seems he sleeps a lot and I'm worried it's too much. What do you think?

Gillian1980 Wed 09-Mar-16 10:49:15

It will vary loads for each baby so hard to say what's normal.

My DD slept 7.30pm - 8.30am with no night wakings at 6 months and had a 45 minute nap after being awake about 2.5hours throughout the day.

Skiptonlass Wed 09-Mar-16 14:35:49

Sounds ideal.

::Looks at manic five month old who will not chuffing well sleep ever and weeps...::

CornishDoll82 Wed 09-Mar-16 16:01:07

Sounds perfect. My 8 month old sleeps through and then has a nap every 2-3 hours in the day. She can be awake longer but is much better if she naps every couple of hours!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now