Talk

Advanced search

Whats going on? Confused!

(4 Posts)
SnowWhite26 Thu 18-Feb-16 07:04:20

Hi.
My 4 month old has been sleeping through most nights till 4 or 5 with a dreamfeed at 10-11.In the past week she has started waking up at exactly 2.She wont take the dummy she wants food.Sometimes she takes all 6oz but sometimes just a snack of 3-4oz.Im very confused as this is the time she used to always wake for a feed but she stopped eatting much and wouldjust wakeup out of habit.It took 3 weeks before xmas to break it.After nearly 2 months of not having a night time feed what is going on?? I try giving her more in the day but she wont take it.I am very confused.Will she sleep through again and its just a phase?Anyone
have any ideas??thanksxx

Cric Thu 18-Feb-16 07:19:55

You have hit the 4 month sleep regression. It will get better! It lasted about 3 weeks if I remember rightly. Google it, there is loads of information about it. Good luck

SnowWhite26 Thu 18-Feb-16 07:24:27

I did wonder that.She still sleeps ok )touch wood) she goes to bed at about 630 and sleeps till 6 or 7 in morn,So I no thats lucky and hope it continues.What baffled me was that she just wakes eats falls asleep and that its that exact time.Its also like no warning she just wakes and wants food haha She has been ok goibg back to sleep but we have had her in pur bed for last few hours for some nights as she wakes up in cot but think thats coz its been cold x

Cric Thu 18-Feb-16 07:40:27

We went from having our DD sleep 10-7 and then was waking every 2 hours! Just wanted milk. I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. But all went back to normal soon enough smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now