loader

Talk

Advanced search

Competitive exhaustion. Is it just me?!

(5 Posts)
WitteryTwittery Wed 03-Feb-16 21:37:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ispymincepie Wed 03-Feb-16 21:52:56

It's not just you! Dh thinks it's more important to get more sleep as he has to go to work. I have to drive our 3 children around every day and personally I think it'd be worse if I fall asleep at the wheel than him at his desk. Yes he needs the job to pay the mortgage blah blah but that's no use if we're dead!

LovelyTrees Wed 03-Feb-16 21:53:37

I feel exactly the same on an almost daily basis! Definitely not where i want to be, but where i end up as a result of full time job, incompetent DH and non-sleeping DD.

dlwelly Wed 03-Feb-16 21:55:34

I could have wrote the exact same post. No answers I'm afraid but hope you get some rest soon.

MuddyWellyNelly Wed 03-Feb-16 23:22:55

Same here. Tonight DH went to bed mega early and I stayed up. Mainly because I wanted time alone. DS woke 5 minutes after I got into bed. DH stirred so I told him I was leaving it 5 minutes then I'd feed him. I did, and like every other time DH snored through it. Put DS down. He woke again. DH "are you getting him or not. You said you would 5 minutes ago ". Me: FFS I've just bloody fed him. You slept through it.

Cue DH then accusing me of competitive tiredness because I mentioned that he always snored his way through feeds. And on and on it goes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now