Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Serious sleep problem 19 month old

(5 Posts)
yaieee Wed 23-Dec-15 13:54:30

Hello there,

Im hoping to receive some help on my LOs sleeping problem. Hes just over 18 months and has probably slept through the night about half a dozen times at most. We're completely out of options at this point and would like a credible, clinically approved sleep consultant to show us the way. If anyone could point us in the right direction with recommendations w'd appreciate it immensely. He wakes about 3-4 times at night on an average, on a good night it takes about 15 mins to put him back to sleep each time and on bad nights it could take 90 minutes or more. I'd love to share more with the right person so we can work on options to resolve what has been an absolutely exhausting chapter in our lives.

Thanks and i look forward to some viable responses.

AnotherStitchInTime Wed 23-Dec-15 13:58:52

All of mine have been like this especially at that age when cutting the back teeth, they always seemed to push more at night. By 2 it improved. Ds is my third (2 today) has started sleeping through this week. Not much help I know, but just to let you know it does get better.

Headmelt Wed 23-Dec-15 14:01:43

What does your average day look like? Time awake/naps/food/play etc? Have you a set routine?

boopdoop Fri 25-Dec-15 00:44:57

Nothing I can say to help as my DS (21 months) is exactly the same and I am beyond exhausted from almost 2 years of crap and horrendous sleep. Watching with interest for recommendations.

HalfStar Sat 26-Dec-15 18:31:59

I think any good sleep consultant should be able to help you at least a little, but Ann Caird is great (and in demand). Best of luck, hope you get some results very soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now