Talk

Advanced search

Teething or just unsettled?

(3 Posts)
Kaz4755 Mon 21-Dec-15 15:34:37

Hi

My daughter will be six months old next week and after having had a nightmare with sleep until a few weeks ago she was waking on average a couple of times a nighT. Last night I was up every hour near enough with her and I'm not sure whether she is teething or whether she is just unsettled and being a little pickle! I don't know want to leave her if she is in pain at all or uncomfortable but also we have made good progress recently by leaving her to cry for a couple of minutes before trying to soothe her to the point which has been quite effective. How do you know if they are teething or whether she is in pain or uncomfortable? I don't want us to slip back into the habit or waking every hour if at all possible...

Purpleboa Mon 21-Dec-15 15:49:11

I'm in the same situation! Six months this week and sleep is just awful. Am thinking teething, and maybe a big growth spurt? She's certainly doing a lot of new things! Sorry I have no advice, but I'm there with you smile

Kaz4755 Mon 21-Dec-15 15:55:31

Well misery loves company so at least we are in it together! I find the lack of sleep and not knowing what to do so hard, I hate hearing her cry, especially in the middle of the night!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now