Talk

Advanced search

6 month old naps

(1 Post)
BabyBobbins32 Thu 10-Dec-15 16:46:09

Hi, my 6 month old finally started sleeping for at least 8 hours at night...woohoo!! However in the past week her day time naps have gone to pot...for about a week she was sleeping well at night and having a 45min nap about an hour after waking then a 1.5hr nap about 2 hrs after that, then another 45 again about 2 hrs after that and would then go about 3hrs before bed...I thought everything had finally clicked...then this week she has started sleeping for about. 30mins at a time and she is really cranky!!! I don't know what has changed apart from more sleep at night but that was the same last week and she slept fine then. I wouldn't mind if she was only sleeping that long and seemed happy but she just looks knackered all the time. I have tried putting her down for an extra nap to make it up but she will not sleep more than 3 times in a day! Any advice would be much appreciated...or if this is just a phase reassurance would be nice! She has just cut her second tooth but it is through now so I didn't think that would bother her any more? Thanks...sorry for the rant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now