Talk

Advanced search

Unsettled 5 month old..

(3 Posts)
HollyC255552 Tue 08-Dec-15 06:47:44

Ok..so i've posted a few times the past few weeks about my 5 month DD's sleeping habits, she was waking occasionally throughout the night for dummy which was fine, no feeds & she would resettled straight away but now she is waking frequently becoming wide awake flailing her arms & kicking out her legs & will not drift back off once dummy is reinserted so i then get her out of crib & rock back to sleep which she seems to do more or less straight away so i give it 20 minutes or so before i put her back down so she is in a deeper sleep but now when doing this she is coming wide awake again within 2 minutes. So then i start the process again however last night i ended up falling asleep with her in my arms in bed being so tired. Does anyone know why she is doing this all of a sudden? Not sure which way to turn with this one.

HollyC255552 Tue 08-Dec-15 06:54:13

Oh i should of said she has done this for the past week. A few nights ending up in bed with me settling straight away with a little tummy rub but i dont want to make this a habit.

GentlyGentlyOhDear Tue 08-Dec-15 21:55:47

My 5 month old bf ds is currently waking up several times (every two hours!) during the night and struggling to get back to sleep. I've just put it down to a phase and am trying not to think about it or I will go crazy with frustration as he had just started doing 7 hour stints at night!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: