Talk

Advanced search

Unsettled 5 month old..

(3 Posts)
HollyC255552 Tue 08-Dec-15 06:47:44

Ok..so i've posted a few times the past few weeks about my 5 month DD's sleeping habits, she was waking occasionally throughout the night for dummy which was fine, no feeds & she would resettled straight away but now she is waking frequently becoming wide awake flailing her arms & kicking out her legs & will not drift back off once dummy is reinserted so i then get her out of crib & rock back to sleep which she seems to do more or less straight away so i give it 20 minutes or so before i put her back down so she is in a deeper sleep but now when doing this she is coming wide awake again within 2 minutes. So then i start the process again however last night i ended up falling asleep with her in my arms in bed being so tired. Does anyone know why she is doing this all of a sudden? Not sure which way to turn with this one.

HollyC255552 Tue 08-Dec-15 06:54:13

Oh i should of said she has done this for the past week. A few nights ending up in bed with me settling straight away with a little tummy rub but i dont want to make this a habit.

GentlyGentlyOhDear Tue 08-Dec-15 21:55:47

My 5 month old bf ds is currently waking up several times (every two hours!) during the night and struggling to get back to sleep. I've just put it down to a phase and am trying not to think about it or I will go crazy with frustration as he had just started doing 7 hour stints at night!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now