Talk

Advanced search

9 mo waking up for an hour every night

(3 Posts)
NeitherQuietNorCalm Sun 29-Nov-15 08:16:05

I know this isn't too bad but he tends to do it around 5am, and I can't get back to sleep at 6 to be up for work at 7.

He is hungry, I give him a bottle. Then he just crawls and babbles for ages. It's usually for an hour every night.

Weaning isn't going brilliantly, doing mostly BLW (but will take yoghurt) but he really barely eats, spits most of it out. Try to give him about 5 7oz bottles in the day but he's teething at the moment (first teeth poking through) so it can be a battle.

Any ideas or just ride it out? TIA x

RoobyTuesday Sun 29-Nov-15 08:28:15

Others may have better advice than me but my now 12 month old did similar things around that time. In fact every now and then he still has the odd week where he will randomly start having a middle of the night party - it's very irritating! He is usually a reasonable sleeper and things settle down again after a few days. I don't know why he does it, it's probably just one of those things. I think maybe just ride it out? If he seems otherwise happy and not distressed when he's awake?

NeitherQuietNorCalm Sun 29-Nov-15 14:28:23

Yeah, he's very happy and his naps are good too. I guess it might just be one of those things!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now