Talk

Advanced search

Changing from sleeping bag to duvet

(6 Posts)
BabyLinthwaite Mon 17-Aug-15 14:16:54

My little Sausage is 13 months and sleeping in a sleeping gro bag when it's chilly at nights. I'm thinking that this winter I'll give her a duvet to sleep under instead. At what age did your LO start sleeping with a duvet and how did they get on?

Piazzapiola Mon 17-Aug-15 16:06:09

The July DS1 turned 1yo we were on holiday and it was so hot he slept just in a nappy. On returning to UK he refused his sleeping bag.

DS2 has recently been sleepin without one also due to a hot holiday. He likes to roll around and move a lot in his sleep so am considering not putting him back in it. He's 9mo

BabyLinthwaite Mon 17-Aug-15 17:23:39

The past few Weeks she's noT been in her sleeping Bag but I'm preparing for the cold

roofio87 Mon 17-Aug-15 22:04:51

my ds is 22 months and I fear he will be in one forever. I picture him grown up and married and lying beside his wife in bed in a bloody sleeping bag!! He just can't sleep without it!! (this is not helpful at all grin)

thatstoast Mon 17-Aug-15 22:10:04

Yeah my 18m old loves his. I'm hoping to switch before he's two. What size do grobags go up to?

FeelingSmurfy Mon 17-Aug-15 22:12:57

A tip I read was to buy a single size quilt (not toddler size) and put it across the bed and tuck under mattress on both sides. This way they can't lose the quilt, get tangled up or kick it off and get cold

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now