Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Second time around

(2 Posts)
Chocolateyclaire76 Wed 05-Aug-15 11:37:14

When we had our first LO we were plagued with 9 months of sleep hell - 3 hours of pram walking a day so she had enough sleep, waking up every hour all through the night blah, blah, blah. It was dreadful and now that I'm pregnant with number 2 I'm keen to avoid the same pattern.

Our LO had colic which made matters worse but getting her to sleep in a moses basket was impossible as she would scream and scream and scream.....as with a cot. With co slept for 9 weeks which I didn't want to do but it was a last resort. We tried all the recommended approaches and nothing made a difference.

Has anyone been through this and then approached sleep differently with number 2?

TiesThatBind Wed 05-Aug-15 19:59:42

Following. DS2 is four weeks (one week adjusted), his brother woke constantly until he was ten months old. I have read every sleep book I can get my hands on, but still not sure what I can do to get better sleep this time round. Any advice appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now