Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

13 weeks and up every hour

(5 Posts)
Scoop77 Tue 21-Jul-15 05:31:00

As the title says my 13 week old soon has started to wake every hour in the night! We are doing the whole bed time routine but from 11 it's everyhour he's up waking with a scream and not stopping. We are on night 4 of this and to say I'm tired is an understatmenf as I also have a 3 year olds.. Please help me

worldsworstmum2015 Tue 21-Jul-15 06:14:31

Sounds like he's got wind or maybe reflux. Is he crying in pain or over tiredness and can't settle? Could he be hungry?

Missingcaffeine Tue 21-Jul-15 09:37:18

My baby did the same at this age, but he had an upset tummy from the rotavirus immunisation. It does sound like it might be discomfort - especially at that age. It might be worth trying tummy massage for colic? You can youtube videos of how to do this - I used to do it at every nappy change and it seemed to help. A dummy also helped my baby at this age - my baby had reflux and the dummy seemed to really help this.

monkey2014 Tue 21-Jul-15 10:44:13

Mine is exactly the same! Third night for us here except last night he wouldnt sleep anywhere but on me so i gave up in the early hours and 'co slept' on the floor so at least he could see me - I got 90 mins sad He's 14 weeks. He doesn't cry though, is just awake...am hoping it will end asap!

FATEdestiny Tue 21-Jul-15 12:40:14

Are you sure baby isn't hungry?

I second that if baby doesn't need a feed, then a dummy will help no end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now