Talk

Advanced search

Quick advice

(4 Posts)
DueInFebruary Wed 08-Jul-15 00:39:22

Nearly 5 month old dd is still sleeping in our room in Chico next 2 me, my godparents brought us a cot bed for her ready for next month. Dd was crying earlier and wouldn't settle so laid her in her cotbed with the mobile on to entertain her whilst I hung washing up etc. she fell asleep so carried on doing bits around the house. Am now just about to go to bed and she's fully asleep in the cot, I know the current sids advice is to have her in our room, but am not sure if disturbing her this late in the day is worth while? Would you disturb her and move her back in to our room or leave her until she wakes during the night to do the transition? This is the longest she has slept in weeks!

WorkingBling Wed 08-Jul-15 00:48:06

Leave her. 5 months is five to sleep in own room and clearly she is happy. But make sure you can hear her in bed.

DueInFebruary Wed 08-Jul-15 00:52:54

Think I'm just being a bit pfb to be honestblush this is actually the longest she's been in a separate room since birth and the immediate panic set in about what to do now haha. Will leave her as she is until she wakes during the night bedroom is right next to ours and with both doors open won't be hard to hear her!

DueInFebruary Wed 08-Jul-15 11:20:22

dH caved and brought her into our room as he couldn't hear her breathing blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now