Talk

Advanced search

Sleeping lots in warm weather....

(3 Posts)
ralv Fri 03-Jul-15 15:49:49

Hi there... Just wondering if anyone else has noticed their babies napping more in the recent warm weather?

I know I would if I had the option!!!...

My DS is 6 months today (woohoo) and lately has been napping a lot more than usual.. I'm struggling to take him out anywhere as he will get overtired and it will inevitably end in a melt down... Friends say their babies are sleeping less in the heat so I just wanted to check he isn't the only one...

TIA x

fredandme123 Fri 03-Jul-15 17:19:53

5 months old and just the same- more naps of longer duration and rising earlier (joy) hopefully some cooler weather will be back soon!

Archer26 Fri 03-Jul-15 22:50:41

DS is 10 weeks and I've noticed he is sleeping more. He was falling into some sort of a routine for naps but past few days he has naps between his usual naps! (Saying that I've never napped during the day but the past few days I have).

DS has also had the best few nights he's ever has. We had 9 hours straight last night! Though hoping that is his norm rather than the hot weather!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now