CC working for going to sleep but 15 month old still up 3/4 times in the night!

(3 Posts)
BelleBoyd Tue 30-Jun-15 10:43:07

My 15 month old DS has always fallen asleep at night with his bottle in his pram. Have now managed to solve that with one night of CC and he has for last three nights gone to sleep in his cot without a bottle and is asleep within minutes which is great. But he is still waking 3 or 4 times a night. I used to give him a bit of milk at these times and he'd go back to sleep. So far I've tried just water and giving nothing at all but he still wakes??
Not sure what else I can do? He's never slept through..I did CC with my first DD and once she had mastered going to sleep by herself she slept through!
What am I doing wrong here? I need a nights sleep!! Plus DS looks so tired all day, he clearly needs a good sleep too.

FATEdestiny Tue 30-Jun-15 21:37:19

Does he have a comforter toy or dummy? Something to give him some comfort and security to go back to sleep without you.

BelleBoyd Fri 03-Jul-15 11:28:56

Yes he has a blankie he adores, sucks it to go to sleep. But still waking all night! Heat not helping now..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now