Talk

Advanced search

Nappies at night

(8 Posts)
Ruth90 Fri 12-Jun-15 11:34:24

Hi my little girl is 9 weeks old and loves her sleep! I think she would sleep for the whole night but wakes because of an over wet/ heavy nappy (she hates a wet bum - but who wouldn't?). She has the Asda size ones at the moment which are fine for during the day as I can change her often.
So my question is, which nappies do people find are best at night for absorbancy? smile

Ruth90 Fri 12-Jun-15 11:37:11

Just to add I am not fussed about her waking up as I know she is so little but she gets grumpy and doesn't seem to want to be awake! smile

FATEdestiny Fri 12-Jun-15 12:33:17

I think the best night time nappies for absorbency are Pampers Baby Dry (specifically baby dry, not the other pampers nappies).

Also think about going up a size (or two). There are huge overlaps in weight sizes for each size of nappy so that the same sized baby can sometimes fit into two or even three different sized nappies.

Whenever I find leaks happening, it is a sign that we need to go up a nappy size.

ToonLass Fri 12-Jun-15 22:02:20

I started using pampers baby dry since my DD was 10 weeks old (now 7.5months). She has them on for 12 hours a night and not once have they leaked (she also feeds a lot during the night so plenty of wee's are being done!!)

Ruth90 Fri 12-Jun-15 22:43:58

Brilliant thank you for the advice will have to give them a go x

NickyEds Sat 13-Jun-15 21:39:54

Definitely Pampers Baby dry. Sometimes in the morning ds' nappies weigh a tonne but his bum is till dry and he's comfy. Agree about the sizes and leaking- I think that the perceived wisdom is that if they leak wee then they're too small.

AntiHop Sun 14-Jun-15 21:15:09

I agree pampers baby dry. They're expensive so I only use them at night.

nottheOP Sun 14-Jun-15 21:16:33

Go up a size too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now