Talk

Advanced search

10 month old not sleeping!!

(6 Posts)
josephsmummy2014 Tue 27-Jan-15 19:14:58

My ten month old son is still waking up twice in the night for two full bottles of milk. im exhausted. he has 3 solid meals a day plus about 4-5 bottles during the day! any advice?

Anotheronesoon Tue 27-Jan-15 19:22:48

No advice I'm afraid because my ten month old is exactly the same! I'm exhausted and hope someone comes along who knows the answers! Good luck!

LuckyMa Tue 27-Jan-15 23:29:15

My LO was was also waking up 2-3 times per night but i started to gradually decrease amount of milk and so he wakes up only once now! I am also planning to cut down on this feed so he sleeps through the night. If LO is eating well during the day then waking up at night is only due to a habit !

NancyDroop Tue 27-Jan-15 23:37:15

Your LO doesn't need milk at night at 10 months. Just start phasing out by replacing with water, pushing back the milk times or letting him cry a bit, going in every few minutes to pat ans shush. We were surprised how quickly our DDs habits could be changed!

SnoozeForKids Thu 29-Jan-15 03:39:27

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

rootypig Thu 29-Jan-15 03:53:48

Snooze here's some advice. Stop spamming the sleep threads. People are looking for other parents to talk to, not ads.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: