Talk

Advanced search

3 year old waking up in middle of the night and standing on his head!!!

(8 Posts)
badgerinapreviouslife Wed 21-Jan-15 08:10:28

DS has just turned 3 and has taken to standing on his head in the cot bed (we were going to turn it into a bed but he started this a couple of weeks ago). At my wits end, he did it for 4.5 hours during the night!! Tried a drink, calpol, a quick cuddle, you name it, we've tried it...

He is noticeably growing and his speech has taken a Great Leap Forward, but I've not been well myself and this isn't doing me any good at all. He used to sleep like a brick, self settling really well etc, and now that's all to cock. Help!shock

badgerinapreviouslife Wed 21-Jan-15 12:14:30

Bump - I'm a bit desperate

hambo Wed 21-Jan-15 12:16:15

My wee boys stood on their heads at that age too - but during the day!! Not much help but I wanted to post 'cos it is very funny - in 10 years you'll look back and laugh x

badgerinapreviouslife Wed 21-Jan-15 23:41:00

I know but i think I just need the reassurance that the lovely wee redacted darling is going to grow out of it soon. It's been happening for a fortnight, I got through today on tea and haribo...#matchsticks

badgerinapreviouslife Wed 21-Jan-15 23:41:49

Oh and he's awake. Bonza!confused

Monkeybrain10 Wed 21-Jan-15 23:52:43

Just wanted to give u support ! My ds is still awake too :-)
sleep head stands might be annoying but you have to admit they are pretty cool! Maybe he's gonna be an acrobat? Like hambo said - u will look back and laugh...One day. ..when you're not so tired!

badgerinapreviouslife Fri 23-Jan-15 20:13:38

It seems to have peaked! Praise be!

Now, where's the wine...wine?

777emm Fri 23-Jan-15 22:01:26

does he go to nursery if so ask them how he is if he seems tired or sometimes even had a sleep...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: