Talk

Advanced search

My 3 year old won't sleep.

(1 Post)
cerie Tue 06-Jan-15 13:03:45

PLEASE HELP
I'm having real trouble with my Son who will be turning 3 next week (14th). For about the last 2/3 months he has become a really bad sleeper. He can wake up 2/3 times a night want to get in my bed (I will not have this as he is always moving in his sleep and then I still get no sleep lol) I will go in to his room and lay him down but soon after I have walked out he will get back up and scream at the top of his lungs GET ME OUT!!! This is now starting to affect my older son who's 13 and also I'm now running on empty, and not sure how much more I can take. He is still in a cot as I really don't want to take him out and put him in a bed if he's getting up. Out of both my boys he has always been the better sleeper. I'm I doing the right thing just laying him down? Should I let him get in my bed?? Should I change his cot into a cot bed?? Or do I ask for the health visitor to come over??
Please what do you guy's think I would love your views.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now