Talk

Advanced search

Pillow for a toddler

(7 Posts)
Queazy Sat 03-Jan-15 16:00:41

Hi
At what age did you give your toddler a pillow, and did you buy a toddler pillow or just use a normal one? I don't know much about it, and dd only 16mo but a friend with baby same age just told me she's going to buy a toddler pillow from mothercare, so was wondering what others have done.

Thanks again

RonaldMcFartNuggets Sat 03-Jan-15 16:06:01

I got one from ikea children's section, it's quite flat. Ds was about 18months I think

inconceivableme Sat 03-Jan-15 16:09:38

Asda do a toddler one for £4. (It doesn't seem to be imbued with sleep dust unfortunately!)

Bugaboom Sat 03-Jan-15 16:12:12

I just got one a couple of weeks ago for DS- we've just converted his cot bed to a bed and he started using a teddy as a pillow! He's 2y5m. It's John lewis basic junior pillow- £6 I think.

MissHJ Sat 03-Jan-15 16:13:39

My son is 15 months and he got a little pillow for his cot for christmas. He has not used it, he prefers to put his head on his cuddly Winnie the pooh bear.

dementedpixie Sat 03-Jan-15 16:18:44

I just used a normal flattish pillow from around age 1

Queazy Sat 03-Jan-15 16:27:10

Thanks so much. She's got loads of bunnies in her bed so I'll wait and see if one gets chosen as a pillow! It sounds like we've got another 2-3 months before she 'needs' one. I'll check out JL and the supermarkets tho. If only all these pillows did come with sleepdust...I'd buy all their stock wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now