Talk

Advanced search

Sleep probs with my 2 yr old

(2 Posts)
Jamesm1974 Sat 03-Jan-15 09:10:26

Hi all! We are at the end of our tethers so thought I would ask you guys for some advice? The problem is, since we put our 2 yr old boy in his own bed, he gets up several times in the night n comes into us. We get up, put him back in bed, over n over. This happens every night. Sometimes it's only once or twice a night, but most times it's several times all through the night. This has been going on for months now. We both work full time and it's really taking its toll on us. He seems fine with it though! Lol. We don't really want to go down the road of taking him into our bed. Do we just need to keep on down this road, or are there any other suggestions? We thought it would settle down eventually, but it's not looking good at the mo. Like I say, it's been months now. Any help greatfully received.
One tired old dad smile

lepetitchoufleur Sun 04-Jan-15 14:36:18

Hi we're going through the same thing with our DS who will be 4 in April. Someone mentioned it could be a tonsil related issue, so I've just posted about that on here actually! Might be worth a read for you. It could be your DS is just checking you're still there and everything's cool, but I'd go to the GP just incase. If there's a simple solution better to have it now than carry on for yonks. Good luck! I feel your pain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now