Talk

Advanced search

2 year olds sleep is getting worse

(2 Posts)
Shumba123 Fri 12-Dec-14 05:52:40

Hi all, my 2 year old has never been a gret sleeper - only started sleeping through the night at 14months, light sleeper too. But she's started to wake multiple times a night - anywhere between 2-8 times. The only way she'll go back to sleep is if I sit on the floor in her room till she's alseep sometimes I'm here for 1 - 2 hrs.

A lot has happened in her little world in the last year:
At 10 months old we moved from Hong Kong to bermuda - she settled very quickly though
At 18 months we moved from bermuda to bangkok - again settled really well and I could put her down and let her babble to herself until he fell asleep.
Then at 22 months we move back to the UK, lied with family for 3 weeks and have been in new place for 2 weeks.
She has a estime routine - dinner 5pm, bath 6:45, story time 7:15 and BF before sleep at 7:30.
But since we've been back she's needed me to sit by her for until she falls asleep and screams non stop if I leave the room.

I'm so tired and cranky - any tips please.

Tanukisan Fri 12-Dec-14 06:21:32

No tips, just sympathy as my 22mo does this and he doesn't have any excuses!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now