Talk

Advanced search

11 month old not sleeping at cm

(1 Post)
espresso14 Thu 04-Dec-14 11:03:58

Hello Experienced Mumsnetters,

I have searched the old threads on this topic, but most conclude with "it will sort itself out", but my DD is going the other way.

When first at cm she took naps, she now won't take naps, despite the cm saying she's trying. Yesterday she fell asleep, head down in her lunch, in the high chair, but then sat up awake again.

In the early days, she was sleeping in CM arms, or walked in pushchair, or pushchair rocked for a few minutes in the hall to get her asleep.

I don't know if I'm being overly precious, and have to accept that there is too much going on, and my DD just HAS to stay awake because she wants to take part.

But she comes home exhausted. When she's spent a day with other people, she does have naps, so I know it can be done. I'm a little concerned that now the initial settling is done, she's getting less attention and thus naps now aren't happening.

Can anyone share their thoughts? I'm considering moving her elsewhere because of this, but she is settled there (arms out to cuddle CM everytime she's dropped off), so it would be a shame.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now