Talk

Advanced search

Sleepyhead - John Lewis

(7 Posts)
ct148 Fri 07-Nov-14 19:27:23

Just wondering if anyone has bought one of these and if so can let me know their thoughts?
DD is 2 wks old and sleeping next to me in bed at the moment but have bought a chicco next to me co-sleeper and was considering getting the sleepyhead to put in the co-sleeper. I'd rather have a few opinions first though as they aren't cheap

Thanks! X

Heatherbell1978 Fri 07-Nov-14 21:30:02

Hi, I have both! Bought the Sleepyhead to put in the Next to Me when DS1 was 2 days old. No not cheap but worth it for us. First 2 nights at home DS1 was unsettled in the crib and seemed so tiny in it, waking constantly. I sent DH to buy the Sleepyhead and he slept 4 hours straight the first night and has done a fairly consistent 4 hours at a time ever since although he does 5/6 hours in his first stretch from 8pm. Aside from the inevitable waking to feed we've never had any issues with him settling in it and he's now 11 weeks.

ct148 Fri 07-Nov-14 21:58:23

Thanks heather! Couldn't really ask for a better review than that. Think you've sold it to me! Hope I have as much luck with it as you have! Dc1 was and still is a rubbish sleeper so anything I can do to help dc2 has got to be worth it!

DaniAlvez Fri 07-Nov-14 22:01:49

Definitely get it. My DD loved hers and I sold it for a good price on Ebay when she'd outgrown it.

espa Sun 09-Nov-14 15:27:14

What's the general consensus - this or cocoonababy? Both about the same price....

Chaby Sun 09-Nov-14 15:36:32

i loved the sleepyhead when my ds was a newborn, nice and cosy and easy to move him around. he did grow out of it quite quickly but is on the 100 percentile for height so not too surprising. expensive for what it is but money well spent if baby will sleep in it.

Madamnit Sun 09-Nov-14 21:02:50

I LOVED my sleepyhead. Co slept with DD2 from birth and was so easy to have in bed next to me for swift feeding to sleep transfers.

At 8 months she's in her own cot and an amazing sleeper so big thumbs up from me. Wish I'd had it for DD1!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now