Talk

Advanced search

Anyone's baby not do drowsy?

(8 Posts)
Swannykazoo Mon 03-Nov-14 16:30:13

Honestly. All this "put them in their cot droswy but not asleep"
LP is 10 months old and we have awake and charging around the place / on the boob awake / on the boob asleep. There only appear to be 3 settings. Tell me its not just me/him/us

MistletoeBUTNOwine Mon 03-Nov-14 16:50:47

Same here apart from sometimes in the pram or on daddy's magic knee hmm

ElphabaTheGreen Mon 03-Nov-14 21:16:59

We never had the 'on the boob awake' setting with DS1. As soon as he was on, the eyes would roll back in the head and he'd look like he was on a giant, flesh-coloured spliff so the whole 'don't feed to sleep' thing completely passed him by. Settings one and three sound familiar, though. grin

Swannykazoo Tue 04-Nov-14 08:55:19

elphaba that made me laugh - i know exactly what you mean!

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle Tue 04-Nov-14 09:11:05

Do yours stay stone cold asleep when you take them off the boob then?! Mine will always fall asleep but when I pry her off she'll open her eyes and blink a few times like a mole. I've always assumed that's "drowsy" and I hurl her at her cot!

Teladi Tue 04-Nov-14 09:12:51

DD was bottle fed but yes I concur with Elphaba! We only had two settings though, she was either awake, or the bottle would go in the mouth and she would be as good as asleep!

KateTheShrew Tue 04-Nov-14 09:13:33

Same here. DS (9mo) is either a) rampaging around trying to climb up/fall off things, or b) completely zonked out (on the boob or in the pram, of course, never in his cot). There is no drowsy. Previous attempts to get him into his cot awake have proved mentally scarring to all concerned somewhat challenging. hmm

LadyHamiltonsPussy Tue 04-Nov-14 09:13:34

Never seen my two drowsy other than in the car. They are 6 and 7 now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now