Talk

Advanced search

4 month old fussy at night

(2 Posts)
jojomama1507 Mon 03-Nov-14 10:23:42

Hi everyone,
Just wondered if anyone has any advice. my DD is 4 months next week and for the past 3 weeks has been having terrible sleep patterns. before she usually slept from 6.30/ 7 through until either 12 or 2 for her first feed then 5 for a second feed then waking at 6.45. Now she goes to bed at the same time but wakes at 10/11 ish, I then feed her but she falls asleep straight away or is really fussy, when I try to put her back in her cot she will grunt and cry until I pick her up again. she then wakes every hour until 5/6 when I give up and get her up for the day. She seems over tired in the day and some days fights naps some days will sleep really well. I have recently transitioned from ebf to ff and wondered if this may be something to do with it I wanted to keep bf at night feeds but the past few days she has just fussed at the breast (as she used to at daytime feeds) so tried a bottle and she had about 1 oz and fell asleep so I don't really think she is hungry just fussy. I am really struggling now from lack of sleep and she has always been a "fussy" baby anyway in the day but I got through it as she was good at night. any suggestions or is it just a phase that we will have to ride out ?? she also moved from her moses basket recently as she was too big for it but the bad sleep started before we moved her so not sure if this is related.

Eyespy24 Mon 03-Nov-14 15:02:24

4 month sleep regression?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now