Talk

Advanced search

Grobag zips

(5 Posts)
LooWaterSunset Fri 28-Mar-14 14:06:07

How do the zips at the front of the grobag work? Do they go from bottom to top, and therefore have the zip tag thing underneath the chin, or do they go from top to bottom (as it looks in the photos)?

Are they relatively toddler proof?

DS (18mo) can unzip jumpers with ease and the other day he popped the poppers on his grobag by standing on the bottom of the bag and then standing/stretching to make the poppers pop. Once he had bare feet, the little monkey actually managed to climb out of his cot (and scared me half to death).

WeevilKnievel Fri 28-Mar-14 14:13:58

They zip either way, so I zip ours down to the bottom where it's covered by a little flap of material.
Much better than the popper grobags smile

JuniperTisane Fri 28-Mar-14 14:15:42

Mine has two zippers so you can have it either way as Weevil says. One trick for houdinis is to put the grobag on back to front so the zip is at the back and he can't reach it.

givemeaclue Fri 28-Mar-14 14:17:44

Yes the back to front tip works

LooWaterSunset Sat 29-Mar-14 09:57:49

Thanks for the tips. I figure wrestling his arms and legs into the grobag with front (or back!) zip will be a bit more hassle than the side zip, but will provide more peace of mind in relation to getting his feet out and climbing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now