Talk

Advanced search

3am singing 5mo

(3 Posts)
YourDaughterHasaTattoo Thu 27-Mar-14 09:01:16

For the last 3 nights DD has woken up at about 3am and sung on and off to herself for about an hour. She then drifts back off to sleep. It's driving DH and I mad as she's still in our room! Previously she's a good sleeper, goes to bed at about 7.30, dream feed at 10pm, then another at 5.30/6am. She has been unwell recently (just a cold) and the only way I could unblock her nose was to BF her so she's had more night feeds than usual. She has about 2.5 hrs of naps a day. Anyone else ever had a similar problem or any suggestions for how to get her to stop?!

Luna13 Thu 27-Mar-14 15:40:00

No idea how to stop, but my DS when he was 5mths old used to wake up at 2am and was up until 4. I was just taking him to living room, he happily played on his playmat and I watched films. It lasted few weeks, stopped as unexpectedly as started. Good luck x

YourDaughterHasaTattoo Thu 27-Mar-14 19:43:01

Thanks Luna, at least I get to stay in bed so far! Fingers crossed it doesn't last long

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now