Talk

Advanced search

oh, the irony!

(6 Posts)
kazza446 Tue 25-Mar-14 16:22:44

It appears I have purchased 3 Euan the dream sheep from 3 different companies and only have recollection of buying one!! Whoops! Sleep deprivation at its best!!!

WinterHasRuinedMyFace Tue 25-Mar-14 16:25:56

Oops! One at your house and one at each of the grandparents' houses? We always forget the sodding sheep when we go away...

kazza446 Tue 25-Mar-14 17:36:10

He doesn't even like the bloody thing. It's as much use as a chocolate tea pot! Today's arrived from John Lewis. I ordered the one I knew about over a month ago so it's taken ages for it to come from John Lewis. Glad I wasn't waiting desperately for it. At what age did you start using yours. I think I left it a little too late... He had already got himself comfy and established in my bed!!

PurplePidjin Tue 25-Mar-14 17:39:53

Mine took a while to kick in - it wasn't the instant miracle cure that some reviews claimed but it does provide a nice solid message to ds to say "It's time to go to sleep now"!

They sell pretty well on ebay etc afaik?

kazza446 Tue 25-Mar-14 19:03:15

I am going to send this one back to John Lewis. Maybe I should persevere with one and use it as you suggest as a physical prompt to show him it's bedtime. I gave up and dismantled his crib but I've got a side car cot to use now. I do actually love curling up with him in our bed though and he sleeps so well once I've settled him.

WhizzPopBang Fri 28-Mar-14 19:21:31

Keep one at least - DD is 6.5 months now and we use it for every nap & bedtime, but we went through phases of using / not using it earlier on. At about 4 months I started using it to create a sleep cue, rather than to send her to sleep - so basically when Ewan comes on she knows it's time for sleep or to go back to sleep. We only use the white noise / rain sound setting though...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now