Talk

Advanced search

oh, the irony!

(6 Posts)
kazza446 Tue 25-Mar-14 16:22:44

It appears I have purchased 3 Euan the dream sheep from 3 different companies and only have recollection of buying one!! Whoops! Sleep deprivation at its best!!!

WinterHasRuinedMyFace Tue 25-Mar-14 16:25:56

Oops! One at your house and one at each of the grandparents' houses? We always forget the sodding sheep when we go away...

kazza446 Tue 25-Mar-14 17:36:10

He doesn't even like the bloody thing. It's as much use as a chocolate tea pot! Today's arrived from John Lewis. I ordered the one I knew about over a month ago so it's taken ages for it to come from John Lewis. Glad I wasn't waiting desperately for it. At what age did you start using yours. I think I left it a little too late... He had already got himself comfy and established in my bed!!

PurplePidjin Tue 25-Mar-14 17:39:53

Mine took a while to kick in - it wasn't the instant miracle cure that some reviews claimed but it does provide a nice solid message to ds to say "It's time to go to sleep now"!

They sell pretty well on ebay etc afaik?

kazza446 Tue 25-Mar-14 19:03:15

I am going to send this one back to John Lewis. Maybe I should persevere with one and use it as you suggest as a physical prompt to show him it's bedtime. I gave up and dismantled his crib but I've got a side car cot to use now. I do actually love curling up with him in our bed though and he sleeps so well once I've settled him.

WhizzPopBang Fri 28-Mar-14 19:21:31

Keep one at least - DD is 6.5 months now and we use it for every nap & bedtime, but we went through phases of using / not using it earlier on. At about 4 months I started using it to create a sleep cue, rather than to send her to sleep - so basically when Ewan comes on she knows it's time for sleep or to go back to sleep. We only use the white noise / rain sound setting though...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: