Talk

Advanced search

Early Wakening

(8 Posts)
wog Sat 13-Mar-04 10:04:58

Hi everybody just wanted to give you all a laugh about my perfect GF angel that I keep telling you all about. DD is 20mnths and has been sleeping through since she was 10 weeks 7 - 7 or 7.30 now for the last 3 mornings she has decided to wake up at 6 but there is nothing wrong with her she is not distressed or hungary as she will play with her toys while I try to wake up so what has changed????

hercules Sat 13-Mar-04 10:53:01

lol

Mo2 Sat 13-Mar-04 12:03:52

Getting lighter earlier - mine are doing it too...

Beryl Sat 13-Mar-04 13:46:38

Hi

.....put up 2 layers of blackout over the window and check that there are absolutely no chinks of light coming through or under the door. My dd will sleep through til 7 or later but only in total darkness! I took this advice from Gina Ford's book and it works.

wog Sat 13-Mar-04 14:17:00

I knew that would give you a giggle hercules.
Mo2 you say mine how may kids do you have - do they play with each other till you stir proparly.
Beryl thanks I think you could be right as her curtains are not lined with black out material so i think the light is shimmering in at the side of her blackout blind.

Mo2 Sat 13-Mar-04 14:28:59

Sadly not - they are 4 and 19 months, but in separate rooms, so they just wake us up.. we are thinking of putting them in the same room soon, but the youngest is still in a cot, so will just scream until we get him out...

wog Sat 13-Mar-04 14:38:52

Are the both boys or one of each - you ds is the youngest, but the good thing is they only have 2.5 years between them so it wont be long

Evita Sat 13-Mar-04 20:48:34

Alas, dd is waking earlier too. We'd just got into a nice 7-7.30am waking time and now we're getting our morning call 6-6.30.

Do you put them to bed earlier to compensate?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: