Talk

Advanced search

Lo waking up so early

(5 Posts)
Moxiechick Tue 11-Mar-14 07:27:06

Hey everyone, my LO is 7 months and she goes to bed at 7. I give her a bottle at 10 then she sleeps till 7. Or used to be the case. She's started waking more at 6:20. Is there anything I can do to try and get a little bit more of a lie in? She eats very well during the day...

Sid77 Tue 11-Mar-14 07:33:31

Don't want to sound negative ... But ... This sounds FANTASTIC for a 7 month old!! When my DS1 was 7 months, he would go to bed at 8ish, have a dreamfeed at 11 and be up again before waking for the day at 5. Can you go to bed a bit earlier? Personally, I would class before 6am as early. 11+ hours sleep at this age is fab. Congrats!

Moxiechick Tue 11-Mar-14 08:07:02

Oh really? Maybe I'm expecting too much then!
Think I do need to sleep earlier, it's just that as I'm a single mum the evenings are my only 'me time'. Oh well a little less of that is worth the sleep! Thanks smile

Gerty1002 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:03:43

Jealous! Yes that's definitely good as pp said. I have a 6 month old who goes down at 7:30pm and I'm extremely lucky if he makes it past 5:45am, and that's not to mention the hourly wakings between 11-3. Not hunger, just wanting comfort. Is LO crawling yet? People keep telling me they sleep better once they are mobile and tire themselves out, though not sure how true that is.

flipflopsonfifthavenue Tue 11-Mar-14 15:09:44

my 19mo wakes up between 4:45am and 5:30am and has done almost EVERY SINGLE MORNING OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!!

yawm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now