Talk

Advanced search

13 month olds routine gone AWOL

(2 Posts)
movingmovingmoving Mon 03-Mar-14 19:50:00

A few things have gone wrong and I'm not sure how to fix it all...

Dd has been in a decent pattern since about 7 months of bed after bottle and bath at 7.30. She dropped to 1 nap way sooner than I expected, around 11 months. On days she's at home, she has a 2 hour nap at 12ish. If she naps in the morning at all, she won't sleep until later, eg 1 to 3pm, and then won't be ready for bed til 8.30 or so, like tonight. She is in nursery 3 days a week, and we're having a real issue with them letting her have 2 naps, not waking til 4pm, and she literally isn't ready to go to sleep until 8.30 or 9 those days. This is a real issue as I need to work in the evenings.

I don't think she's overtired; she is generally in ok form. She isn't walking yet, and I'm holding out hope that this will resolve when she is able to get tired out running around.

Thoughts?!

Andcake Mon 03-Mar-14 19:52:22

Ds dropped to one nap around 11 months as did a few other kids I know. No real advice but to have words with nursery and get them to adjust her routine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now