Talk

Advanced search

Not sure what the problem is but driving us mad!

(4 Posts)
HelgatheHairy Sun 02-Mar-14 09:19:12

DD is 6.5 months and was always a pretty good sleeper at night. We co-sleep as she was ebf and we did have a few nights of sleeping through.

She's always had a problem with gas. She finds it hard to fart/poo lying down and when she was little I used to have to sit her up but this had pretty much resolved itself. I also think she has/had mild reflux.

3 weeks ago she got a slight cold. Took her to doctor who said her ear was a bit red as well. I've also started weaning her.

Her sleep has gotten really bad ever since. She wakes kicking,bringing her legs up. If she's not kicking she's pulling at her ear. She's also making a grunty groaning type sound. My boob is constantly in her mouth. I just don't know what to do. She's much more tired during the day as well. She is pooing so she's not constipated.

Anyone any ideas?

Ficidy Sun 02-Mar-14 09:36:51

Teething. Clear signs there esp pulling at the ear. My ds is the same age as your daughter and he got two teeth about 2 weeks ago, but had those symptoms in the run-up. I take it she doesn't have any teeth yet?

HelgatheHairy Sun 02-Mar-14 09:56:27

She's had her 2 bottom teeth for about a month now and she wasn't this bad. There aren't any numbs on her top gums yet to show the top ones are bugging her.

HelgatheHairy Sun 02-Mar-14 09:56:52

Bumps not numps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now