Talk

Advanced search

Seven month old twins sleeping very badly! Support and ideas needed

(1 Post)
Bestbees Fri 28-Feb-14 12:23:27

Hello!

My seven month old boy twins are rubbish sleepers! They are bf and want to feed a million times a night! We have just moved them to their own room. We have tackled the bedtime routine and they go down drowsy but awake. However on a good night one wakes two to three times which is fine, the other every two hours. But on a bad night edits every hr or 45 minutes! I am terribly lazy and feed them back off, if I don't they are hysterical and because do and I are so tired we just cave.

Naps are not great, normally fed to sleep or in buggy. If fed to sleep they normally nap only for half an hr.

I am anti CIO or cc. Have been reading the NCSS which I love, but not sure that much is helping! Have written a rough routine for the day and trying to stick with it, getting them to nap however I can on the basis that overtired babies don't sleep well at night. Not sure if I am shooting myself in the foot though!

So ladies, what should my next step be?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now