Talk

Advanced search

No idea how to fix this - please help.

(2 Posts)
HelgatheHairy Sun 09-Feb-14 09:01:30

DD is 6 months. At night I'll bf her to sleep while sitting in the armchair in the living room at then she'll stay asleep in my arms there until we go to bed (co-sleep) around 10. If at any point I try and put her down she's instantly wide awake and crying. I have no idea how to fix this.

Ideally now I'd like her to sleep at least some of the night in her cot. DH thinks we should do CC because some bloke at work told him to hmm. He's not very willing to help by reading the no cry sleep solution or look up any techniques to help - just leaves it up to me.

Daytime naps are hard too. If I'm lucky she'll go for one in her swing chair in the morning. The second one I usually pop her in the sling for. I'm not even sure what kind of 'routine' I should have.

She'll go into her cot happy enough during the day - if I need to shower for example but there's no chance she'd sleep in there.

claremoss Sun 09-Feb-14 10:30:56

I would definitely get the no cry sleep solution/no cry nap solution if you are not keen on the cc method yet. Why listen to your baby cry if a no cry solution works?
I tried and tried to get my LO to nap in her cot, but she just won't alot of the time so I have given up! Luckily for me she will nap in her buggy in her room so I am happy with that...
Good luck :O)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now