Talk

Advanced search

Nearly 6 month old and sleeping!

(3 Posts)
CarlyRose80 Sat 25-May-13 22:06:41

Hi all. My LO has never been a great sleeper through the night but he has always has bedtime routine and settled straight down since about 10 weeks. For the last few weeks this has changed. His routine is the same but he just doesn't go to sleep. He will lay there and talk and squeal and roll but not sleep. I go to him and pop his dummy in and he looks set for drifting off then you can hear him again lol. This can go on for half hour sometimes longer.
My dh thinks he's not tired or he's having to much in the day (average 4 hours) but I don't agree as you can't keep a tired baby awake. It doesn't matter if he goes to bed 2 hours after his last nap or 4, he's still doing the same. What's happened/changed?

PurplePidjin Sun 26-May-13 16:18:22

He grew is what happened. Mine's the same, never the same routine from month to month! He's 6 months and a week, afaik it settles properly around 8 months...

CarlyRose80 Wed 29-May-13 07:52:36

Massive improvement this week in the sleeping. Hoping it stays like this for a while :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now