Talk

Advanced search

5mo becoming nocturnal again, help!

(3 Posts)
WillYouDoTheFandango Fri 24-May-13 12:09:32

I have a 5mo DS who has slept well since 13 weeks (bedtime at 8:30, max 1 waking per night). I know how lucky I've been! Over the past few weeks his bedtime had started to slip and was getting on for 10pm when he would sleep in his cot, he'd still only do 0-1 wakings, up for the day at 7am.

This week I manage to get him settling by 7:30pm when he starts looking tired but he's started to refuse all morning feeds, eating at 3:45am when he gets up and wants to play and then nothing until 1pm. He wants to eat all night before 3:45 wakeup. How do I get him back onto eating in the day and sleeping at night? He's killing me off!

Further detail he's ff, in our room but not cosleeping and we have blackout blinds.

roamingwest Fri 24-May-13 13:47:54

Am interested in this too! We are in the midst of the 4 m regression (17 weeks) - DD is now waking every 3 hours for mega feeds, hence not hungry during the day. Also napping better than ever during the day, which I know is a plus in avoiding overtiredness, but I'm concerned her body clock may be reversing?

Things had been great, with one wake up and a dream feed sad. As much as I'm trying not to worry, and waiting for the phase to pass, I increasingly feel as though things are spiralling out of control...

WillYouDoTheFandango Fri 24-May-13 14:21:34

That's what I'm worried about Roaming that it will get worse and worse and eventually he'll be entirely nocturnal and I'll be a shell of a woman!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now