Talk

Advanced search

4 month sleep regression

(5 Posts)
CarlyRose80 Mon 22-Apr-13 14:43:20

How long is this ment to go on for as we are now in our 4th weeks of constant night wakings with no improvement? Hope this is the regression and not bad habits now.

Clarella Mon 22-Apr-13 14:59:28

here to hand hold..... we're at 19 weeks and no better. await sage advice!

I figure that we stick to the bed time routine and start the night as we mean to go on and take it from there. my big problem is that he actually sleeps better on my dream genie with a sheet tightly tucked over it. which is not ideal but he bloody sleeps! doesn't move though and can't roll yet.

Clarella Mon 22-Apr-13 15:00:23

co sleeping makes not a jot of difference and we have a bedside cot but some find it does help.

CarlyRose80 Mon 22-Apr-13 16:38:48

I'm not really for co sleeping, I think it's just another habit I then have to get him out of. Ill hang in there, but my god I didn't think it would go on this long, I'm seriously shattered now.

Caroline2103 Wed 24-Apr-13 08:39:43

Hi, Im sorry to say but my DS is still in his "regression" and he's just turned 6months. no idea what to do except to wait it out. 2 to 4 months he slept through 7-7 as soon as he turned 4months he started waking once or twice every night for a feed and is still doin it now. My HV said to just carry on with same routine and he will adjust himself.
Keep Smiling smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now