Talk

Advanced search

previous good 2yrs 2 months old sleeper now waking every night...

(4 Posts)
sam26oscar Tue 02-Apr-13 20:58:07

Hi my DD was a good sleeper, if she did wake it was a quick cuddle music on and back to sleep all done in 2 mins, over the last 3/4 weeks she has started to cry and point to the door and want to come in my bed which she has never done, and has never slept in my bed. After i tell her no, she sleeps in her own bed, we'll have a cuddle then back into bed but now she cries as i put her down, falls asleep, then wakes up again usually 45 mins later. Is there some sort of development stage, or sleep regression at 2yrs?? there are no stress factors, nothing has changed in our daily routine and she isnt waking scared so i am at a loss and wits end as to what to do next? Anyone in the same boat?? Thanks x

SuzySheepSmellsNice Tue 02-Apr-13 21:16:32

I am also in that boat... DS (25 months) is waking up quite upset, I blame teething as I think they get some hefty molars around now sad

sam26oscar Tue 02-Apr-13 21:56:51

Ah thanks she has started to be quite dribbly and has a crash under her chin I thought she had all her teeth !!

SuzySheepSmellsNice Wed 03-Apr-13 08:51:57

Just when you think you're safe, MORE bloody teeth appear... Poor babies! (poor mummies)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now