Talk

Advanced search

Missed nap?

(5 Posts)
CarlyRose80 Sun 31-Mar-13 18:37:24

LO 4 months has for whatever reason today (maybe clocks changing) had his last nap 3-4 and is now ready for sleeping (6.30) but would Normally go to bed at 8, do I just get him ready and put him down early and hope he's not up at 4 in the morning or do I let him take a nap and put him to bed late, his afternoon nap is normally at least a 2 Hour one so I'm worried it would be really late putting him to bed. Thanks:-)

PotteringAlong Sun 31-Mar-13 18:38:58

I'd put him to bed and see what happens!

dancemom Sun 31-Mar-13 18:39:44

Don't let him nap! Try to keep him going for a bit and then put him down early and hope for the best!

LittlePoot Sun 31-Mar-13 18:41:09

I'd probably keep him up a weeny bit longer then put him down for the night. If it doesn't work out then you can try something different next time. Good luck!

CarlyRose80 Sun 31-Mar-13 18:45:59

Thanks guys, dragging bed routine out and about to bath him. Will be in bed for 7.15 I reckon so not to much earlier, might just have to give him an extra feed before I go to bed and keep fingers crossed for the morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now