Talk

Advanced search

Sidecar cot?

(4 Posts)
Clumsasaurus Thu 06-Dec-12 20:02:41

I am bedsharing with DS but DH is banished to the spare room as our bed isn't big enough for the 3 of us.

Prior to bedsharing DS was in a crib right next to me but he has outgrown it. Does anyone know of a cot that can attach to our bed so we are bedsharing in essence but he has his own space or are we off out for a new kingsize bed?!

JeewizzJen Fri 07-Dec-12 15:45:21

We just use DS's cotbed with the dropside taken off and pushed up against our bed. I made sure there was no gap between the two mattresses by shoving a rolled up blanket down the far side of his mattress. Rather handily our mattresses were at the same level, but if they hadn't have been I could have just drilled some new holes in the legs to adjust the base.

Chocolateisinmyblood Fri 07-Dec-12 17:03:34

We did the same as Jeewizz with the cot up against a wall to make sure we didn't get any gaps...it works for us (at the start of the night anyway). Good luck!

BabyLabyrinth Sun 09-Dec-12 18:34:46

We do the same, cotbed pushed up against our bed with one side off. Works really well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: