Talk

Advanced search

Quick! What shall I do?!

(5 Posts)
lazzaroo Mon 19-Nov-12 17:21:24

2.10 DD is about to fall asleep!! Bearing in mind it's only 5.15 what shall I do!? She is in process of dropping daytime sleep & hasn't had decent nap for past 5 days but has been bit poorly with cough/cold. I think it's just all catching up with her. She's had a bath & in PJ's but can barely keep her eyes open, & is not interested in tea.

I'm inclined to just let her fall asleep & then take her up to bed....although I may regret that if she wakes up ready for the day at 5am!

FireOverBabylon Mon 19-Nov-12 17:27:22

I'd take her up to bed, particularly if she's been ill, although not be too gentle carrying her upstairs in the hope that you wake her up. Oh, and go to bed early yourself! smile

lazzaroo Mon 19-Nov-12 17:32:25

That's my feeling too...although knowing her she'll be up running around again in a minute!! She's never been one to willingly surrender to sleep. Wish she'd eat some tea though! If she doesn't fall asleep now I'll try & get her in bed early tonight.

GoldPlatedNineDoors Mon 19-Nov-12 17:34:04

Pop her in the bath, straight into pjs and bed for the night.

lazzaroo Mon 19-Nov-12 18:01:30

Should have known better than to panic...she didn't give in to the sleep and is up & about again now! has had a bit of tea so we'll just go for an early night and hope for a good nights sleep.

Thanks for replies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now