Talk

Advanced search

Tranquil Turtle

(5 Posts)
BigWhoop Mon 19-Nov-12 11:15:03

Has anyone ever used one??? I have a 17mo... wondering if it would help? She currently feeds to sleep - is able to self sooth but chooses not to!

Tranquil Turtle

MsPickle Mon 19-Nov-12 11:21:48

We have one. It certainly didn't solve the sleep issues we had at the time but it's been very useful! Not least as it gives enough light for me to see by without waking ds so, for e.g if needed middle of the night nappy I could do it by starlight and maintain drowsiness. We take it with us when sharing a room as we can get into bed by the light of it. We also had the Sleep Sheep which I think did help. It certainly knocks my dh out!! Now ds at age 3 loves his stars and choosing blue or green and he's for a ladybird one at PILs which isn't a Cloudb as she got it in Aldi. Good luck!

BigWhoop Mon 19-Nov-12 13:15:15

We have Ewan the sleep sheep, but it does nothing for my dd! I just wondered if I might distract her with this, and keep her happy/still enough to fall asleep without wanting me!

scrumpkin Mon 19-Nov-12 13:18:54

I had that for ds. Made no difference whatsoever sad sorry

Impatientwino Mon 19-Nov-12 20:34:50

We have one but use it to define quiet time before feed and bed as such. It's very cute and DS loves staring at the ceiling when it's on.

DH and I could quite happily fall asleep to it though! It's quite mesmerising in our dark bedroom and we are pretty sleep deprived!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now