Talk

Advanced search

15 week old sleep paterns

(2 Posts)
JezzaJ9 Thu 25-Oct-12 22:06:42

What is average fir an EBF 15 week old. DS 2 is so different from DS I don't what's normal and what's not. He has had colic but it cleared up (so to speak) with the assistance of Cranial osteopathy but h still has never been in a strict routine, but was only waking twice in the night. Now it can be anything from 2-4 times a night and he is so difficult to settle back in his cot. Just some examples to know I'm not alone. He does not always feed on waking either but has to be cuddled back to sleep.

lucylookout Thu 25-Oct-12 22:17:12

My DS2 is 14 weeks and has never woken less than 3 times for a feed between 7 and 7. Sometimes he goes to sleep quickly after feeding, sometimes it takes him ages (I think it depends on how many farts he's trying to get out!) We have no daytime routine, but he has about 4 x 40 min naps 1 1/2 to 2 hours apart. This is all about the same as ds1, who didn't sleep through until about 18 months [yawn].

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now