Talk

Advanced search

Jo Tantum - anyone any experience with her?

(3 Posts)
OneDayIWillSleepAgain Thu 25-Oct-12 19:02:43

Please can you very kindly let me know if you've ever used Jo Tantums services?

I am exhausted and becoming desperate to try something new with DS as nothing has worked so far...

Considering her email package or maybe even her home consultation if it's really worth it. Would love to be able to afford her for a month but sadly maternity pay won't quite cover that! Feedback really appreciated.
xx

froggers1 Fri 26-Oct-12 02:59:37

My cousin used her with her 4 mth old and it worked in about a week - she did the email package....I used Millpond which worked with my son but v pricey and didnt realise there was another option at the time! currently up at 3 am doing controlled crying with DD - aaaaghhhhh...Why do my children not sleep? I feel your pain!!

OneDayIWillSleepAgain Fri 26-Oct-12 10:22:14

So sleep deprived at the moment I am sure what ever they tell you, you can read in a book but can't see which way to go - one minute I think I should cosleep next CIO! I need some direction.
Hope you got some rest in the end. Going to try calling Jo now and will go for the email package. Think it's best before I send the whole
Family mad!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now