Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would a cloud b Sleep Sheep work with a 2 year old?

(2 Posts)
Romilly70 Sun 07-Oct-12 22:36:08

DS, almost 2; has always been a terrible sleeper.

Needs me with him to fall asleep at night and either needs to be in car or walked in pushchair to nod off for lunchtime nap.

Probably out of desperation, I am thinking about buying a cloud b sleep sheep after recommendation from a friend in the US.

hopefully the sounds will provide cues and positive sleep associations.

Has anyone used one; i am assuming that most people get these when their DC is a baby. However the website says the age range is 0-adult, so i am hoping it is not too late to start with DS....

LittleOne76 Sun 07-Oct-12 22:46:37

DS is 13mo and has a sleep sheep. We started using it when he was quite young (about 3mo) and just pop it on now when he's going to sleep more out of habit I think. I think it's good right now as its a familiar sound and it actually blocks out quite a bit of noise eg passing traffic, sirens, noise from upstairs neighbours. It doesn't totally get rid if it but does muffle the noise a bit which helps when dS often looks for reasons to stay up and alert! You can slip the little sound machine bit out of the sheep toy and take it with you when travelling. We've done this and it helps add some familiarity to the situation when you're moving around and using travel cots etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now