Talk

Advanced search

Do I wake ds?

(1 Post)
BlingLoving Thu 04-Oct-12 08:49:53

Brief background : ds has always been awful sleeper. Slowly things got better then we had a month of absolute hell - awake for hours etc etc. in retrospect it seems it was probably linked to a bad teething period (3 molars in a month), some bad nappy rash and possibly a pre-growth spurt. He has been sleeping fairly well again.

Now we are changing his routine - he was having one long nap around 11am but that's too early now so we are moving him to the traditional toddler early lunch then a nap routine. But... It's not all smooth sailing. We think he gas snother tooth coming through. Result is that he has had a lot of poo and disrupted sleep. And now he's still sleeping at 8:45. Should I wake him or let him sleep on basis he missed quite a lot of sleep last night? I am just concerned that this new routine is being disrupted as this is the second time he's had a night like this in last few days.

He is 17 months almost.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now