Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

15m sleep regression?

(5 Posts)
fifitot Sun 23-Oct-11 09:55:01

Is there one? My DS was an awful sleeper but we got to 12m and he really settled down, we even got 7-7 some nights. HOwever for past 3 weeks, awful. Wakes 2-3 times a night, screaming, won't be settled in his cot and won't sleep unless we sit in room with him. As soon as we leave he starts screaming again! Last night I left hm to cry as so exhausted but he banged his nose on cot and had a nose bleed so can't do that again!

Is there a regression? Will he get back on track?

BTW just started walking so thinking this is related?

zimm Sun 23-Oct-11 18:24:31

Not sure if there is one but we have the same here. Almost 15 months and the last week has been rubbish u p for over an hour in the night, like your dc she only really started sleeping through a few months ago sad. We were thinking teeth as she is cutting molars at present.

fifitot Sun 23-Oct-11 19:52:19

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Could be molars. Can't really see any yet but noticed a couple of red spots on cheeks and he is really really crying and won't settle.

My sympathy - it's horrible isn't it. I was just getting used to some sleep again and he is worse than every!

zimm Mon 24-Oct-11 09:21:39

How was your night fiftot? Up between 11pm and 12.30am here but apart from that she slept 6-6.i think we are battling overtiredness on top of everything now! DD has been walking for about six weeks so not sure that is our problem....

fifitot Mon 24-Oct-11 19:09:23

Thanks for asking Zimm. Up at 1ish and wouldn't settle with the usual patting we do. As soon as I pick him up and sit with him he settles but then try and put him in the cot and he screams the place down. Eventually brought him in our bed at about 2.30 and he slept but tbh it is such a crush and don't really want to go that route. So pretty fed up.

Funny about walking. DS just really started properly so alot going on for him.

Hope you have a decent night tonight!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now