Talk

Advanced search

Dropsided cot bed - yes or no?

(3 Posts)
aledwasago Thu 06-Oct-11 21:47:17

I'm considering buying one for 10 mo dd, but money is tight and I would really value some real life opinions. I wonder how noisy are they when the side is dropped or raised? And how easy is a one-handed mechanism to use? Does anyone have any experiences to share, good or bad?

Angel786 Fri 07-Oct-11 16:20:26

It was one of my key criteria when buying a cot when DD was 5 months. She's now 10 mths and have never dropped the side, always pick her up out of it with the side raised...

jjazz Sat 08-Oct-11 21:06:20

I really wish we'd splashed out the extra for one- sorry.
DS; now 21 mts and pretty chunky- I am 5ft nothing and a bit of a weed! Lowering him down onto the mattress and tucking him up either at bedtime or during (sometimes) multiple resettling during the wee hours is getting to be a bit of a killer. He is miles away from climbing out by himself so we dont need (or want) to go through the 'big boy bed hassles' yet but I suspect it will have to come sooner rather than later as my back is suffering....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now