Advanced search

Baby monitor for house with thick walls

(1 Post)
chinateacup Wed 28-Sep-11 15:34:59

We live in a v old and fairly linear house so our ( admittedly old) baby monitor doesn't work from the kids' room to ours. Does anybody know if you can buy a booster type thing like you can for broadband hubs, or can recommend a monitor with more reach?

Apologies for avoidance of correct terminology - those science GCSEs were a long time ago blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: