Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

15mo sleeping badly-separation anxiety?

(3 Posts)
MatchsticksForMyEyes Fri 16-Sep-11 13:06:52

I have sleep trained him a few times and he has always regressed. I have managed to completely knock off night feeds and he is STILL waking.
I can settle him by laying him back down and patting him, but then he will wake up at 15 min intervals. I have a 3.9 DD and am working p/t so can't do that all night.
The only thing that now works is if I put him in bed with me, cuddle and shush him and he does sleep straight away. So he obviously isn't waking through hunger.
Do I just go with it and co-sleep or keep persisting with trying to get him to stay in his cot, which is exhausting for both of us.
I just want a full night's sleep!

babyrose Fri 16-Sep-11 13:18:21

me too! my lo is almost 16 months and we co sleep and its a nightmare!!! i think i get even less sleep now than when he was born.we are in the middle of sleep training its going well he needs a little help getting settled but falls asleep on his own. dh works til 2:30 during the wk and he doesnt get much sleep either. im going to start work in a few wks and we are moving house nxt month to a 2 bedroom im hoping this will help our situation.

Iggly Fri 16-Sep-11 13:19:45

I'd cosleep for a bit and then try again after a week or so by staying in his room - can you set up a bed or something? Could he be teething? The molars are pretty nasty!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now